Joy of the Soul


Love all kinds of music, but when Cadillac Sky posted that they just came out with a new EP called Weary Angel, I went ga ga for it.  You HAVE to hear it!  

And as long as I'm talking about music that makes me ga ga, I can't wait for my sweetie to put his latest creation on You-tube.  He's got a few things out there (rickocaster) but his latest makes us start groovin' to the beat every time he cranks it up.  

It's amazing to me what music does to the soul.  My brother has a special morning set list on his Ipod that he plays to set the tempo for the day.  I have certain music that wakes me up when my audiobooks are putting me to sleep in traffic.  Last weekend the fam was talking about how many centuries beer songs have been around -- Christians would be amazed at all the old hymns they sing that once hailed mugs of beer raised to the same tunes! (very different words...)

I for one couldn't live without music.

Pass me my Ipod, please.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home