In a word

It's been a while since I talked about the novel. I can't call it by name -- wish I could, but right now it is a novel without a name. I'm wracking my brain for the perfect title to sum it all up, and maybe that's the problem. I'm thinking too hard.


Anyway, yesterday on my wiki I came up with one word summations about each character, and even though it's grossly unfair to sum up people in one word, sometimes in the publishing world you have to do it. Think of the jacket of the book, for example.

It was an interesting exercise to me to do. I'm so global in my thinking, it was good for me to have to analyze each character and limit myself to one descriptor. I thought I'd share my list of characters and their characteristics.

Angeline: impetuous
Delilah: proper
Tamar: nurturing
Amelia: leader
Jake: warrior
Big John: wise
Laura: insecure
Will: powerful
Sam: loyal
Elizabeth: selfish
Brandon: self-righteous
Rafferty: self-seeking
Dr. MacDonald: sardonic
Temperance: snobbish

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home